WIOA Partners: HHS/ACF Publishes Recent Correspondence to States, Territories and Tribes Addressing CSBG State Plan Applications, Clearance Information, Webinar Updates, Contact List
Within the Department of Health and Human Services, the Administration for Children and Familiesâ€™ Office of Community Services, Division of Community Assistance, publishes Action Transmittals (AT) for distribution to Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) program administrators. An AT provides guidance to States, Territories, and/or Tribes for routine action items (e.g. reporting deadlines or instructions) that do not establish new policy or program requirements.
- Application for FY 2019 Funds for States and Territories, July 27, 2018
Informs states and U.S. territories of the CSBG application requirements for FY 2019. To qualify for FY 2019 CSBG funding, states must submit their state plan applications to the Office of Community Services (OCS) by September 1, 2018 using the approved online CSBG State Plan format. States shall submit their information electronically through the Administration for Children and Families' (ACF) On-Line Data Collection (OLDC) system.
- Application for FY 2019 Funds for Tribes and Tribal Organizations, July 27, 2018
Addresses submission requirements for:
- 3 Tribes or Tribal Organizations with Accepted One- or Two-Year Plans ending September 30, 2018
- 16 Tribes or Tribal Organizations with Accepted Two-Year Plans ending September 30, 2019:
- First Time Applicants/Prospective Grantees
Any federally or state-recognized Indian tribe or tribal organization that is interested in receiving CSBG funds directly must first contact OCS at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive specific instructions. First-time applicants/prospective grantees should submit the following before completing a CSBG Tribal Plan and Application:
- Dear Colleague Letter: CSBG State Plan Clearance and Webinars Updates, July 27, 2018