ETA Publishes Sixty-Day PRA Notice for the Financial Report Form ETA 9130; Revision to Accommodate New Reporting Line for "Training Expenditures"
The Employment and Training Administration has published the sixty-day PRA notice for the revision of the Financial Report Form ETA-9130.
The full text can be found here. Comments are due by September 17. Excerpts follow.
- ETA provides grant recipients with software that reflects the requirements of the ETA-9130 so grant recipients can report the required data electronically.
- This data collection format permits ETA to evaluate program effectiveness and to monitor and analyze financial activity, while complying with OMB efforts to streamline Federal financial reporting.
- The proposed information collection request seeks an extension of the series of ETA-9130 forms (OMB Control No. 1205-0461) grant recipients currently use for financial reporting for all ETA programs.
- In addition, ETA seeks to add a new reporting line, Training Expenditures, to the ETA-9130 forms (A-F) used for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult, Youth, and Dislocated
- Worker programs. The funds reported in this line item represent the cumulative amount for training services provided to program participants.