To receive TAA benefits, the worker group must be determined eligible by the U.S. DOL. To submit a petition for worker group eligibility, see our Petitioner page. Individual workers must then apply for benefits through the state workforce agency. Your local American Jobs Center can be found here.
Due to program changes, there are multiple versions of the TAA program. Individual benefits vary depending on the petition number.
Detailed explanations of benefits can be found here:
2011 Amendment Benefits
2015 Amendment Benefits
- TAA Brochure is the current program brochure.
- TAA/Apprenticeship Fact Sheet provides information on how TAA works with Apprenticeship.
- TAA and Tariffs Fact Sheet explains how tariffs and the TAA Program interact.
- TAARA 2015 Q&A contains Questions and Answers regarding the implementation of the 2015 program.
- TAA Technical Assistance Webinars provides a list of TAA webinars that may be helpful to state and local staff.
- Rapid Response Contacts provides the contact information for state rapid response staff.