- Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 10-15 - Correction to the 2015 Lower Living Standard Income Level (LLSIL)
- Department of Labor (DOL), Final rule; technical amendment - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards Technical Amendments
- Training and Employment Notice 18-15: Native American Employment and Training Council Call for Nominations
- Training and Employment Notice 18-15, Change 1: Native American Employment and Training Council Call for Nominations
- Training and Employment Notice 17-15: Release and Availability of the Technical Assistance Resource, Career Pathways Toolkit: A Guide for System Development
- 2016 Annual Miami Multi-Regional Peer to Peer WIOA Training
- Federal Register - Native American Employment and Training Council Charter
- Federal Register - Renewal of the Native American Employment and Training Council (NAETC) Charter
Federal Register - Comment Request for Proposed
Information Collection for Employment and Training Administration Financial Report Form #9130 (OMB Control No. 1205-0461), Extension With Changes
Federal Register - Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education; Rehabilitation Services Administration; Comment Request for Information Collection for the WIOA Performance Management, Informationfr, and Reporting System (OMB Control No. 1205-0NEW), New Collection
- Federal Register Notice - 2015 HHS Poverty Guidelines
- Department of Labor Strategic Plan Fiscal Years 2011-2016
- Zip Code Lookup
- Congressional District(s)
Welcome to the DINAP "Partnership" Home Page!
Indian and Native American (INA) Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Section 166 grantees and the Department of Labor share a vision of providing quality employment and training services to Native American communities that not only meet regulatory requirements, but also are administered in ways that are consistent with the traditional cultural values and beliefs of the people they are designed to serve.
This website has been designed primarily to provide general information and assistance to Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Section 166 Indian and Native American (INA) grantees and others interested in economic self-sufficiency through employment and job training for Native Americans.