What's New in Workforce Investment?
Workforce Investment News Archive
ETA Releases New Report – Evaluation of the National Farmworker Jobs Program
Jun 3, 2013
The Employment and Training Administration has released a new report -- Evaluation of the National Farmworker Jobs Program
The final report addresses the following five key research topics:
- What are the main challenges that grantees face in providing services for their clients, and how do grantees address these challenges?
- How are services organized and provided to clients and what variation in these services exists across grantees?
- What technical assistance needs do grantees have?
- What are the main challenges to recordkeeping that grantees face, and what are lessons learned about how to best utilize the recordkeeping system?
- What are the major challenges to meeting performance measures, and what promising practices have grantees implemented to meet the performance measures?
Training and Employment Notice 36-12 provides additional information on the evaluation.