The Common Information Reporting System (CRIS)
CRIS is an arrangement between the Kansas Department of Commerce and ETA. CRIS allows ETA’s national program grantees to access both WRIS and FEDES to calculate common measures.
The CRIS MOU is specific in which programs may obtain data:
- Indian and Native American Program (INAP);
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP); Registered Apprenticeship (RA);
- National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP);
- High Growth Job Training Initiative (HGJTI);
- Community-Based Job Training Grants Initiative (CBJTG); and,
- Job Corp.