The Performance and Results Web Site will assist you in understanding how performance is measured, reported, and evaluated at ETA.
- TEGL 09-14: Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Program Year (PY) 2013 Annual Report Narrative. ETA provides guidance to the states regarding the content of the WIA Annual Report Narrative, including: strategies for serving veterans, acceptable approaches to fulfilling the customer satisfaction requirements and the procedures for submission of the report to the Employment and Training Administration (ETA). The Annual Report Narrative is due on Friday, November 14, 2014.
- TEGL 6-14: Program Year (PY) 2013/Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Data Validation and Performance Reporting Requirements and Associated Timelines
- Data Validation Source Documentation
- WIA Reporting:
- For More Reporting Information "click here"
- Key WIOA Implementation Dates
- Strategic Planning
- Annual Performance Reports
- Training and Tutorials
- Wage Record Systems
- Workforce Data Quality Initiative